STUDIO LIGHTING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Mumbai | Sep 10, 2017
Learn the use of studio lights for portrait and fashion photography.
Following an in-depth walkthrough of the concepts, we will demonstrate the various equipments, lighting setups and techniques in action.
– Understanding studio strobes and light modifiers
– Operation of studio lights
– Setting up your camera for the shoot
– Working with models
– The role of light modifiers and accessories
– Building DIY modifiers and setting up a studio space
– Concepts of lighting angles and distance from subject
– Soft light vs hard light, shadows and highlights
– Lighting ratios and light measurement to calculate exposures
– Setting up key light, fill light and accent lights
– Lighting the background
– Mixing flash and ambient light
– Building one light set ups to multiple light set ups
– Understanding ideal light set ups for portrait, beauty & fashion
– Choosing the correct lighting for your subject
– Designing custom light set ups to achieve a desired look
Please click on the below link to download the Workshop Information Brochure.
Professional Studio Lighting Photography Workshop – Information Brochure (PDF File, 2.2 MB)
SCHEDULE & VENUE
Date: Sep 10, 2017
Time: 10:00 am – 7:00 pm
Location: PhotoFactory Studio, Goregaon (W), Mumbai
Mentor: Pawan Isana (https://pawanisana.com)
Workshop fees is INR 8,000 per person.
*Fees is inclusive of applicable taxes.
To secure your place on the workshop, please click the “Register Now” button below and pay online via Paytm or PayUMoney payment gateway (using your Paytm wallet, Credit card, Debit Card or Net banking). You will receive an instant email and SMS confirmation from the payment gateway, followed by an email invoice from us.
(If you wish to pay via bank transfer (NEFT/RTGS), bank deposit or other payment modes, please contact us and we will provide you with the information you need. For any queries regarding registration, you can Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 9920040770 or Inbox us on our Facebook page: fb.com/PawanIsanaStudio)